いつも自分自身に誠実でいなさい。 @ 2008年5月20日火曜日
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR!


I know a lot of you are worried about me after my last post. But seriously dont worry about me lol. I'm the psycho gf remember? And for a little fun Japanese word play.. 最高 // さいこう // pronounced as saikou, which sounds a lot like psycho actually means of highest authority or supremacy in Japanese. Isnt that interesting? I taught you guys something new haha. (´∀`)

But seriously, everything's okay now and I'm as happy as a clam. I dont know why they use 'clam' but I think it sounds cute. ;D Things worked out, it always works out. =) And I know we wouldnt have gotten this far if we didnt really love each other. =) So. *hugs* ^^"

I still have the PJ exam to take but who cares. =\ I was reading the textbook a little coz I'm just plain bored right now && I just totally totally love reading about health issues/dieting/etc. And I stumbled upon.....


HUBUNGAN SEKS ABNORMAL


Before you say anything Crystal, remember that your mind isnt all that clean too kay? (ーωー) Anyhoo, they touched on homosexuality and bisexuals, listing it under "hubungan seks abnormal". Idk why but somehow I felt like laughing after reading it in my textbook. They didnt say much though.

I've got Physics again tonight. And the oh-so-bad Jamie and KaYee arent going for tuition AGAIN. UGH. Three times already. I have a feeling Jamie is gonna text me AGAIN and tell me she's not going tonight and to have fun dating in tuition. -___-" You guys are so ebil. ='( Hopefully Joanna and etcs are going. D:

Oh oh oh, I went to JJ the other day with Krishan. Shopping spree DOH. I ended up buying everything while Krishan hardly bought anything. T_T We went to MNG, like 3 times. Seriously I'm so glad MNG opened here. o(≧∀≦)o I definitely came home with lots of clothes == HAPPINESS! xD

Dad : So Jusco can close down now la?
Me : Huh?
Dad : Since you already bought the whole of Jusco they might as well close down. =\
Me : Eheh. -____-"

I'm too lazy to post pictures of what I bought.

by la muerta bonita
I just love the shirt. xD

by silentprotext
"Right to Heterosexuality. Left to Homosexuality.
In between Stop sign for Bisexuality."
His interpretation.



about me



Hey~lo. I'm razzy aka audrey. 16. Young and loving life. Japan Freak. Nice? Sweet? Music is LIFE. JRock is my music. Friendly when I feel like it. Miyavi Lover. Prominent sweet tooth. Peverted? Refuses to go out without her phone + iPod. Learning Japanese + drums. Interested in webdesign. Has a fetish for hair. Dislikes being emo. Dont talk to her if you're gonna discriminate. Oh, likes talking in third person mode. Hates fakes and plastic girls/boys. Potentially bitchy. Read her blog at your own risk. Not responsible for retardation or hurt feelings after reading.

My E-mail : twiztedbutcute[AT]hotmail.com
My site : japsuki
My Last.fm : razori-sama
My Friendster : x love miyavi x
spam me




scrobble me

love me
4 Science 1 '07
amano
Crystal
DawnOng
EeXin
KaYee
KarYen
Ken-Ann
Kiern
MayJet
PhuiYan
YeeSan
ZhiHui


layout: detonatedlove
picture: tstrayer76
brushes: SCC MJ
scans: horizonroad

remember me

いつも自分自身に誠実でいなさい。


forget me

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
6月 2008