彼女は大好きだよ! @ 2008年6月16日月曜日
I'm here to blog about Starwalk! o(≧∀≦)o Sadly Pineapple couldnt make it coz she was bertest-ing in KL for some S'pore scholarship thingamajig. I hope she did well. :) But I really had a lot of fun with my schoolmates.. And I wanna say a BIG ありがとう (arigatou) to YeeSan who walked with me throughout Starwalk! ❤❤

You see, I was originally walking with Jamie && SokWai && YeeSan.. But they were too effin fast for me. ): So I started slowing down.. And YeeSan teman-ed me while Jamie and SokWai got lost among the mass of people in front. It was starting to get hard for me to breathe and everytime I breathed my chest hurt even more. I'm not being dramatic or anything, seriously its nothing, I'm very used to the pain but I knew I had to slow down.. So thanks a lot YeeSan for walking with me! (。◕‿◕。)

I also wanna thank her for listening to me complain throughout the whole Starwalk. I know KaYee will be the first to agree that I'm very lembap/lemah/princess-y.. I complained that I havent sweated this much before. My legs were getting heavier every minute. I wanted to upah people to carry me throughout the walk. Complained its very hot lah. Very sticky lah. A lot of people's smells all around lah. Ew. HAHA.

But it was great fun walking with YeeSan. Talked about A LOT of stuff. And we even raced against Lucas. I dont think he'll be reading this but.. I KNOW I WAS FASTER THAN YOU SO DONT GIVE EXCUSE THAT YOU LET ME WIN. Haha, it was really fun lah.. Running ahead of him and we kept looking behind to see whether he's still behind us. xD We took all the shortcuts in the world lol. But somehow we lost sight of him. But I'm still pretty sure we were faster than him. xD

And then after that went to makan with KaYee, YeeSan, Jack && WanBang? Iduno how to spell his name. ): Gosh, they really made me laugh lah. Jack is seriously very lame. But extremely funny. "Football socks!" WanBang was quiter but still pretty noisy. xD Really had fun eating/drinking with them. (・∀・) Then I went to join Chin's table. Chatted for awhile and then went home. Didnt bother to stay for the lucky draw. Thats basically it.. Too bad MayJet couldnt be there to have fun with me. :(

i kissed a girl && i liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick

************************** mature content? mebbe? *************************

Credits to : blackharlet
I like the silhouette a lot. :D


about me



Hey~lo. I'm razzy aka audrey. 16. Young and loving life. Japan Freak. Nice? Sweet? Music is LIFE. JRock is my music. Friendly when I feel like it. Miyavi Lover. Prominent sweet tooth. Peverted? Refuses to go out without her phone + iPod. Learning Japanese + drums. Interested in webdesign. Has a fetish for hair. Dislikes being emo. Dont talk to her if you're gonna discriminate. Oh, likes talking in third person mode. Hates fakes and plastic girls/boys. Potentially bitchy. Read her blog at your own risk. Not responsible for retardation or hurt feelings after reading.

My E-mail : twiztedbutcute[AT]hotmail.com
My site : japsuki
My Last.fm : razori-sama
My Friendster : x love miyavi x
spam me




scrobble me

love me
4 Science 1 '07
amano
Crystal
DawnOng
EeXin
KaYee
KarYen
Ken-Ann
Kiern
MayJet
PhuiYan
YeeSan
ZhiHui


layout: detonatedlove
picture: tstrayer76
brushes: SCC MJ
scans: horizonroad

remember me

彼女は大好きだよ!


forget me

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
6月 2008