just so this place wont die @ 2008年6月11日水曜日
8 Things I'm Passionate About

1. You ; cant do without you
2. Japan ; love everything about it
3. Music ; my anti-drug
4. Sex ; my OTHER anti-drug >:D
5. Miyavi ; my inspiration
6. Sweet things ; MAJOR sweet tooth
7. Books ; my escape from reality
8. Electronic gadgets ; Japan is seriously heaven


8 Things I Said Too Often

1. LOL
2. OMG
3. swt
4. Seriously
5. Eesh
6. Awww
7. Pathetic
8. GOOD JOB!


8 Books I Read Recently

1. Reader's Digest ; thanks to MayJet, I'm a huge RD reader now
2. Doraemon ; got addicted to it AGAIN
3. Bio Textbook ; its actually very intere
4. Manga ; Bleach, Claymore, D.Gray-man, etc
5. Seventeen Magazine ; no comment. lol.
6. Japanese textbook ; taking exam this year so have to study~~
7. Discovery Channel Guide : Japan ; yes, i do love japan this much.
8. -


8 Songs I Can Listen Over and Over Again


1. Gazette - Cassis ; aww, our song. ❤
2. Miyavi - Kimi ni Funky Monky Vibration ; gosh his guitar skills are insane *__*
3. Antique Cafe - Ese Urunai ; too cute for words
4. Dir en grey ; i cant pick a song, i like so much. T__T
5. Gackt - Mirror ~LIVE ver.~ ; The energy from Gackt and his fans.. I feel as if I'm really watching him live *___*
6. Rentrer en Soi - PROTOPLASM ; my first ever ReS song && i was hooked. x__x
7. YUI - Rolling Star ; crazy catchy lol.
8. Lareine - Last Song For You ; if this song isnt beautiful, i dont know what is. ;-;


8 Things I've Learned In The Past Year

1. Someone who really loves you would be with you no matter what. No matter how ugly things get.
2. Never take things for granted. Once you've lost it, there's almost no chance of getting it back.
3. Its not worth it to cheat.
4. Determination is key. I believe if you're determined enough, the sky's the limit. =)
5. You should never say 'i love you' if you dont mean it. Sincerity means a lot.
6. You'll only have a handful of true friends throughout your life. Treasure them. LOTS.
7. Success comes from big dreams and the drive to go for it.
8. "If you really want something, go for it regardless of the outcome. It's better to try and fail than always wasting your time thinking whether you'll succeed or not. =)" -- Crystal <<<< this is what I SHOULD learn.


8 People I Tag

1. MayJet
2. KaYee
3. EeXin
4. PhuiYan
5. Dawn
6. YeeSan
7. -
8. -


about me



Hey~lo. I'm razzy aka audrey. 16. Young and loving life. Japan Freak. Nice? Sweet? Music is LIFE. JRock is my music. Friendly when I feel like it. Miyavi Lover. Prominent sweet tooth. Peverted? Refuses to go out without her phone + iPod. Learning Japanese + drums. Interested in webdesign. Has a fetish for hair. Dislikes being emo. Dont talk to her if you're gonna discriminate. Oh, likes talking in third person mode. Hates fakes and plastic girls/boys. Potentially bitchy. Read her blog at your own risk. Not responsible for retardation or hurt feelings after reading.

My E-mail : twiztedbutcute[AT]hotmail.com
My site : japsuki
My Last.fm : razori-sama
My Friendster : x love miyavi x
spam me




scrobble me

love me
4 Science 1 '07
amano
Crystal
DawnOng
EeXin
KaYee
KarYen
Ken-Ann
Kiern
MayJet
PhuiYan
YeeSan
ZhiHui


layout: detonatedlove
picture: tstrayer76
brushes: SCC MJ
scans: horizonroad

remember me

just so this place wont die


forget me

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
6月 2008