untitled. FOR NOW @ 2008年6月3日火曜日


私は怠惰であったことを恥じている。
ごめん。。
and and and
大変、忙しいです。。。 (>_<)


Sorry for my long long long long absence. I honestly havent been blogging/reading anyone's blog/doing anything much online actually. D: I know some of you might say I'm ALWAYS online. Haha, I just leave my laptop on. Thats all. =\ Anyway I dont really have much to blog about. I'm lazy to do your tag Crystal. Sorry. >__O

Oh changed my phone skin. Its nicer now, yes? v(`∀´v) Krishan, you must be uber jealous. LMAO!



I also stuck a picture of Mindy, me, Debo, KaiTeng and Mun on the back lol.

I decided to cut my hair short. Meh, I dont care what you all think. I'm happy with it. And now I dont have to tie my hair. MWAHAHAHAH! Actually I was kinda bummed coz I didnt get good reactions from the people from LCTAN. =(((( But but but, after texting Lucas and telling him bout my hair and all.. I feel much better, he told me as long as I like it then it should all be good. And how did I text Lucas ANYWAY. Hmm its all thanks to my little little friend. I'll let you guys wonder who is that. *gets shot by little friend lol* Here is a pic. Coz I really dont like taking pictures of myself. Did anyone read this kiddy horror book about this mystery camera which minuses 5 years outta your life?? (ーωー#)


And and anddddd. My hubby made mashed potatoes todayyyy! With melted cheddar cheese. I'm so proud of you LOL. I doubt Kimberly's reading this buuuuttt.. YOUR MOM STILL MAKES KICK ASS MASHED POTATOES AND I MISS THEM! T______T So anyhoo, my hubby'll make mashed potatoes for me and give them to me during Starwalk, how sweet is that.. ❤❤ Repeat : I will actually be COOKING. Because I wanna make something yummy for you lol. ;D

Oh and yesterday.. MayJet, Jessica && Lydia came over to my house to work on our STAR NIE project. Which, if I may remind you all, ISNT DONE YET!!! But we managed to finish off the poster although its tagline-less. =( We're all for conserving water!! And I know EeXin is jealous coz she didnt get to hang out with US~ ♪


Its simple but funny && effective LOL. Taglines anyone??


about me



Hey~lo. I'm razzy aka audrey. 16. Young and loving life. Japan Freak. Nice? Sweet? Music is LIFE. JRock is my music. Friendly when I feel like it. Miyavi Lover. Prominent sweet tooth. Peverted? Refuses to go out without her phone + iPod. Learning Japanese + drums. Interested in webdesign. Has a fetish for hair. Dislikes being emo. Dont talk to her if you're gonna discriminate. Oh, likes talking in third person mode. Hates fakes and plastic girls/boys. Potentially bitchy. Read her blog at your own risk. Not responsible for retardation or hurt feelings after reading.

My E-mail : twiztedbutcute[AT]hotmail.com
My site : japsuki
My Last.fm : razori-sama
My Friendster : x love miyavi x
spam me




scrobble me

love me
4 Science 1 '07
amano
Crystal
DawnOng
EeXin
KaYee
KarYen
Ken-Ann
Kiern
MayJet
PhuiYan
YeeSan
ZhiHui


layout: detonatedlove
picture: tstrayer76
brushes: SCC MJ
scans: horizonroad

remember me

untitled. FOR NOW


forget me

2月 2008
3月 2008
4月 2008
5月 2008
6月 2008